Cathy & Todd discuss 4 invitations to being a positive parent. They discuss 1) What do we want for our kids? 2) Relationship b/w EQ (Emotional intelligence) IQ (Intelligence Quotient) & BQ (Body Intelligence) 3) When we cop out 4) Discussion, not discipline. Link to Podcast Episode on our website.
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
- Emotional Labor Checklist
This week’s sponsor(s):
- When Things Aren’t Going Right, Go Left will be available on March 7th. Preorder now.
- Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
- 5:09 Preview of these 4 invitations
- 19:04 What is the definition of success?
- 31:05 Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- 34:56 The problem with wanting our kids to be happy
- 43:07 Relationship b/w EQ (Emotional intelligence) IQ (intelligence Quotient) & BQ (Body Intelligence)
- 47:00 When we cop out
- 58:40 Discussion, not discipline
- 1:06:25 Avid Company- Painting and Remodeling throughout the Chicagoland Area