Todd and Cathy offer 8 suggestions to make the holiday season more connective and less overwhelming. They discuss how to set boundaries, deal with grief, and find ways to limit social media and say no. They also discuss their new Team Zen app and the exclusive podcasts that will be shared on January 10th.
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
5:59 Set boundaries
13:45 Be less surprised
19:11 Focus on control
27:24 Say no
28:13 Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
30:52 Limit social media
33:34 Prioritize sleep
47:33 Know your #1 priority