Cathy and Todd discuss the importance of teaching both values AND safety, and why they work together to create an optimal environment for you kids. They also discuss the top 15 best parenting role models from pop culture and what made them so successful (a few are debatable…).
Connect with us!
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Join Team Zen
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
0:24 Halloween costume talk
8:07 Todd not listening
14:05 Values & Safety
31:46 Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
36:08 Kids Taking pictures of their butt
44:00 Cathy shares when she got in trouble as a teenager
46:22 Pop Culturing parenting