Todd and Cathy discuss dysregulation and how it relates to self-awareness, social awareness, and our relationships overall. They discuss how when we yell, storm out, or lash out during a meeting, conversation, or even online it’s an indicator of dysregulation. They process how to become more aware, find calm, and act in congruence with our values.
More from Cathy & Todd:
- Preorder Cathy’s Zen Parenting Book – coming 2/22!
- Subscribe to Cathy’s Zen Parenting Moments– your inbox needs more helpful & hopeful moments
- Join Team Zen – 1st month free with coupon code “friend”
- GETTING TO ZERO- HOW TO LISTEN DURING AND AFTER CONFLICT WITH AUTHOR JAYSON GADDIS
- Learn more about MenLiving
- Learn more about Todd’s one-on-one Coaching for Guys
- Subscribe to the Pop Culturing podcast – Cathy and Todd discuss pop culture from a self-aware and Gen X perspective.
This week’s sponsors:
- Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program and our podcast with Director Susan McConnell Foster Care & Adoption: Children are Waiting- Podcast #354
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
This week’s resources:
26:30 Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program