Cathy and Todd discuss how feelings are physical body-based sensations and how thoughts are mental constructs like beliefs, opinions, and judgements. They discuss the definition of trauma and how to recognize and respect our shadow.
More from Cathy & Todd:
- Preorder Cathy’s Zen Parenting Book – coming 2/22!
- Click on Zen Parenting Moment- Not My Problem– your inbox needs more helpful & hopeful moments.
- Join Team Zen – 1st month free with coupon code “friend”
- GETTING TO ZERO- HOW TO LISTEN DURING AND AFTER CONFLICT WITH AUTHOR JAYSON GADDIS
- Learn more about MenLiving
- Learn more about Todd’s one-on-one Coaching for Guys
- Subscribe to the Pop Culturing podcast – Cathy and Todd discuss pop culture from a self-aware and Gen X perspective.
This week’s sponsors:
- Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program and our podcast with Director Susan McConnell Foster Care & Adoption: Children are Waiting- Podcast #354
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
This week’s resources:
28:13 Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program