Cathy and Todd discuss the paradox of suffering, how it can be viewed as negative, important, as a path to awareness, and also as a way of staying stuck. They discuss why people run marathons, why and how we grieve, and how make exhaustion and productivity a status symbol.
More from Cathy & Todd:
- Preorder Cathy’s Zen Parenting Book – coming 2/22!
- Click on Zen Parenting Moment- Not My Problem– your inbox needs more helpful & hopeful moments.
- Join Team Zen – 1st month free with coupon code “friend”
- Learn more about MenLiving
- Learn more about Todd’s one-on-one Coaching for Guys
- Subscribe to the Pop Culturing podcast – Cathy and Todd discuss pop culture from a self-aware and Gen X perspective.
This week’s sponsors:
- Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program and our podcast with Director Susan McConnell Foster Care & Adoption: Children are Waiting- Podcast #354
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
This week’s resources:
32:05 Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program
52:10 Avid Co.– Painting & Remodeling MenLiving Todd Adams Coaching