Discussion Topics & Timestamps
(Note: Time stamps are a rough estimate):
- Why the problem isn’t the problem; coping is the problem (a Virginia Satir quote)
- Why kindness informs how we choose to express our anger and other difficult emotions
- Why meditation can help us accept rather than “work through” our emotions
- How to not identify with worry
- How to handle a picky eater/how to teach your child to be a thoughtful eater
- How to talk with a child who is frustrated at a sibling or displays anger/jealousy
- How to offer lessons to a child who doesn’t want to hear them
- How to stay connected
- You also get to watch Todd eat asparagus!
It was a long show today (1 hour) because there were three great questions.