- Zen Talk # 65 is in the books. Click here to catch the video, or listen on the podcast app from your phone.
- Zen Talk #66 is on (not quite sure yet, but hopefully late Sept or early Oct.) @ 12:00 PM. We hope you can make it. It will be a special Zen Talk featuring our friend Dr. John Duffy and he’ll be answering questions of your regarding raising teenagers. If you cannot attend, but have a question- please email me and we’ll do our best to get to it.
- The link to all future zen talks will be this link– please save it somewhere so it’ll be easier for you to access. https://zoom.us/j/853203000
- To see future Zen Talks you can go either go to the events page on the Team Zen Facebook page, or go to https://zenparentingradio.com/what-we-do/events/
- Don’t forget to the get on the Team Zen facebook page (if so inclined)- wonderful questions/answers/resources/inspirations. Don’t be afraid to chime in to support another Team Member who is looking for some support.
- If you have any friends that you think might be a good fit for the Team- have them sign up and I’ll send you something out of our zen store– just let me know what you want. Just shoot me an email after they have joined the Team.
- If you have any ideas for Cathy and I do improve your overall Team Zen experience, please let me know.
Keep on truckin’!!!
Discussion & Time Stamps
0:48 1440 Multiversity banter
1:59 Chipotle banter
2:53 My kid is asking me to say please and I don’t want to because she’s being difficult
8:16 Should the “please” rules be different for our partner?
18:13 Amanda response
27:35 Enneagram and how it relates to how you keep your house
37:56 Jake Gylenhall