- We’re thinking of offering to take a slightly deep dive in the next few zen talks in regards to a personality model called the enneagram. So if interested I offer you two resources:
- Zen Talk # 63 is in the books. Click here to catch the video, or listen on the podcast app from your phone.
- Zen Talk #64 is on Thursday, September 5th @ 12:00 PM. We hope you can make it. If you cannot attend, but have a question- please email me and we’ll do our best to get to it.
- The link to all future zen talks will be this link– please save it somewhere so it’ll be easier for you to access. https://zoom.us/j/853203000
- To see future Zen Talks you can go either go to the events page on the Team Zen Facebook page, or go to https://zenparentingradio.com/what-we-do/events/
- Don’t forget to the get on the Team Zen facebook page (if so inclined)- wonderful questions/answers/resources/inspirations. Don’t be afraid to chime in to support another Team Member who is looking for some support.
- If you have any friends that you think might be a good fit for the Team- have them sign up and I’ll credit you 1 free month. Just shoot me an email after they have joined the Team.
- If you have any ideas for Cathy and I do improve your overall Team Zen experience, please let me know.
Keep on truckin’!!!
Discussion & Time Stamps
3:36 Negative energy in the household is overwhelming
19:39 Judging people and their actions by today’s culture, or from when the actions took place
37:05 Mom has a hard time not talking when her kid is challenged. Needs tips to cultivate better listening skills
50:05 How to cope when your kids are disappointed by peers/school/etc.