Todd & Cathy share how their roles have changed over the years and who does what around the house. They discuss the importance of communication around household expectations, and how roles are supposed to evolve and change as the kids grow. The discuss how invisible labor can be overlooked and why not everything we “do” can be found on a checklist.
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
- Emotional Labor Checklist
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
4:15 Thumbs up to Spain
6:43 Brush, the floss?
10:40 Menu- look at it before?
14:00 If you want your partner to worry less, worry more
32:26 Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
35:20 Who does what?