Cathy & Todd discuss how we handle trauma, why boys are falling behind in school, and why the emotional intelligence of fathers is essential for cultural change. They also share a personal example of conflict, listening, and repair, and why self-compassion is essential if we are going to communicate effectively.
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Stillwater and Koo Save the World Children’s Book
- Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
3:06 Zen Parenting Moment
3:26 Buffaloes & the cows
11:21 Banshees of Inisherin review
12:40 Women talking
17:59 Scott Galloway on Armchair Expert
31:14 Stillwater and Koo Save the World Children’s Book
32:06 LUFU Listen Until the other person Feels Understood