Cathy & Todd celebrate their 700th episode by discussing the universal principles of Zen Parenting, the importance of civil conversation, and what has remained the same for the last 12 years. Part 1 of 2. Link to Podcast Episode on our website.
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
- Emotional Labor Checklist
This week’s sponsor(s):
- When Things Aren’t Going Right, Go Left will be available on March 7th. Preorder now.
- Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
7:25 The way we engage in discussion
29:57 Scholastic’s book- When Things Aren’t Going Right, Go Left will be available on March 7th. Preorder now.
30:35 Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
32:50 three different ways of being grumpy
39:20 Being on-time