Zen Parenting MomentYour inbox needs more hopeful and helpful moments.
Todd & Cathy discuss ways to engage in deeper conversation with teenage boys, and how every suggestion is helpful to all relationships and conversations. They also discuss Prince Harry’s new book Spare, and how he learned to deal with “hover monkeys” and “mind squirrels” when becoming an Apache helicopter pilot. While his experience is unique, what he learned is helpful to all of us.
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
4:20 Six ways to encourage deeper conversations with teenage boys
27:08 Prince Harry (Don’t poke the bear)
33:26 Hover monkeys & mind squirrels