Cathy and Todd discuss the passing of Cathy’s mom, Cathy’s recent diagnosis and surgery, and how they support each other in a crisis. They discuss their patterns of behavior, what they need from each other, and why showing up for each other in crisis can be difficult.
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
1:00 Cathy’s mom’s passing
10:2 Cathy’s breast health
18:38 History of some of Todd’s bad decisions