Instead of posting a new podcast, we are reposting one of our favorites, the one where we interview our moms. Unfortunately, Cathy’s mom passed away yesterday, and we wanted to share this to honor her. We share some great stories and have some great laughs. Please listen and enjoy – and even more important, be good to each other.
In honor of Mother’s Day, we invited our moms to talk about what we were like as kids. We also talk about the changes that have taken place from the time they were kids (a.k.a. the olden days) to raising us in the 70’s – we also discuss how their grandchildren are being raised. We get nostalgic and we have a lot of laughs. We love our moms!
Connect with us!
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys