Todd and Cathy discuss their experience with the documentary Stutz by Jonah Hill and why developing life force energy is the first step toward any problem. They also discuss the importance of seeing clearly, how to deal with Part X, and why the movie Apollo 13 was an invitation to see and understand each other better.
Connect with us!
- Tuesday, December 6th 12:00 PM Central Glenbard Parenting Series featuring Cathy
- Tuesday, December 6th 7:00 PM Central Glenbard Parenting Series featuring Cathy
- Join Team Zen
- Guys- Complete a MenLiving Connect profile
- Stutz: A Documentary
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys
4:32 “Share” Zen Parenting Moment
12:54 Possibility & Perspective
26:54 Life Force
27:49 Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12! Enter the coupon code “ZPR” for one year of Pinna for 50% off
41:08 Part X