Cathy and Todd discuss codependency, enmeshment, over identification, and other issues that can be layered and difficult to define. They share the importance of learning to say no, why boundaries are important in every relationship, and how paying attention and questioning can become a daily habit.
Connect with us!
- Subscribe to Cathy’s weekly Zen Parenting Moment
- Buy Cathy’s Book Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World
- Join Team Zen
- Find everything ZPR on our Resources Page
This week’s sponsor(s):
- Step out of school and experience independent meaningful learning with Mosaic. Join Mosaic’s Day of Action on October 27th, Sign up and learn more at weareborntolearn.org
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
- MenLiving – A virtual and in-person community of guys connecting deeply and living fully. No requirements, no creeds, no gurus, no judgements
- Todd Adams Life & Leadership Coaching for Guys