Todd and Cathy discuss being flexible with how we see ourselves, our interactions, and our past experiences. They share how we can be realistic and optimistic, and how we can reframe challenges to benefit our future selves.
More from Cathy & Todd:
- Preorder Cathy’s Zen Parenting Book – coming 2/22!
- Subscribe to Cathy’s Zen Parenting Moments– your inbox needs more helpful & hopeful moments
- Join Team Zen – 1st month free with coupon code “friend”
- GETTING TO ZERO- HOW TO LISTEN DURING AND AFTER CONFLICT WITH AUTHOR JAYSON GADDIS
- Learn more about MenLiving
- Learn more about Todd’s one-on-one Coaching for Guys
- Subscribe to the Pop Culturing podcast – Cathy and Todd discuss pop culture from a self-aware and Gen X perspective.
This week’s sponsors:
- Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program and our podcast with Director Susan McConnell Foster Care & Adoption: Children are Waiting- Podcast #354
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
This week’s resources:
8:23 Be flexible with your story
28:31 Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program
54:00 Avid Co.– Painting & Remodeling MenLiving Todd Adams Coaching