Todd and Cathy discuss why we sometimes need to disappoint others so we don’t disappoint ourselves, and how we need to stay curious and open when it comes to connecting with our children. They discuss the writing of Thomas Merton, Anne Lamott, and Mary Oliver, and share why doing enough and doing more is always a work in progress.
More from Cathy & Todd:
- Preorder Cathy’s Zen Parenting Book – coming 2/22!
- Click on Zen Parenting Moment- Not My Problem– your inbox needs more helpful & hopeful moments.
- Join Team Zen – 1st month free with coupon code “friend”
- Learn more about MenLiving
- Learn more about Todd’s one-on-one Coaching for Guys
- Subscribe to the Pop Culturing podcast – Cathy and Todd discuss pop culture from a self-aware and Gen X perspective.
This week’s sponsors:
- Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program
- Avid Co DuPage County Area Decorating, Painting, Remodeling by Avid Co includes kitchens, basements, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, fire and flood restoration.
This week’s resources:
25:23 Let It Be Us- Inspiring Foster Care and Adoption- Springboard to Adulthood Program