It’s Cathy’s turn to share what she learned after 11 years of marriage. Her mistakes:
1. Being a martyr
2. Pretending to like things I didn’t like
3. Not trying things I haven’t tried (paradox)
4. Worrying about the small stuff (and not seeing the big stuff)5.Not trusting Todd’s ability to parent
5. Wanting Todd to read my mind
6. Shutting down instead of saying what I felt
7. Not saying thank you and sorry
8. Not admitting to my mistakes
9. Not recognizing that letting go is the best way to love
In the second half of our show, we interview our new Partner, Hunter Clark from hunteryoga.com/zen. In our continual effort to provide resources to our listeners, we introduced Hunter’s 28 day Daily Practice Immersion. This program will help our listeners develop a home yoga practice that will fit into your day; help you form the new, positive habit of self-care; and teach you practical ways to relieve stress and relax the body and mind.
The first 7 days are free so we encourage you to signup by going to hunteryoga.com/zen
If you shop Amazon by going through our website first (there is an amazon link on the bottom right hand of our home page), a portion of your sale will help fund our Be U program. Thanks for supporting us!
Check out our new website & be sure to sign up to get all new podcast sent direct to your inbox @ ZPR
We have arranged for a screening of the documentary “Girl Rising” in Lombard. Click here to purchase your tickets as there going quickly.
Todd’s Men Adventure Retreat is February 28th through March 2nd. Please email @ email@example.com for details.
We would love to hear any comments from the show by sending us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You can be sure to hear more by liking our facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/ZenParenting