Get away for a weekend of wealth & wellness combined with Todd & Cathy's Parenting Workshop at the nation's newest learning immersion destination -
Get away for a weekend of wealth & wellness combined with Todd & Cathy’s Parenting Workshop at the nation’s newest learning immersion destination – 1440 Multiversity.
Part wellness resort, part conference center, 1440 Multiversity campus features state-of-the-art meeting spaces and accommodations tucked away in a lush forest between Santa Cruz and Silicon Valley. With locally sourced meals, holistic-health classes, fitness center, infinity-edge hot tub, and more, your stay at 1440 is designed to nurture, educate, and inspire.
Within this one-of-a-kind, gorgeous space, Cathy & Todd will facilitate their Zen Parenting workshop centered on teaching:
- Effective, everyday exercises to boost self-awareness and mindfulness
- Tools to develop compassion toward yourself, your kids, and your partner
- Techniques to navigate difficult discussions such as sex, drugs and alcohol, anxiety, and screen time
- How to prioritize connection as an essential parenting skill for harmonious relationships
- Practices for reflective and respectful discourse to decrease negativity and create calm.
- Incorporating research, lived experience, humor, and pop culture, this dynamic weekend anchors you in what matters most—how to achieve joyful and trusting family relationships.
- Gain practical skills and concepts for building, maintaining, and strengthening your parenting and your partnership.
- Understand and deepen your relationship with yourself, your kids, and your partner to live every day together in teamwork.
- Develop communication skills and techniques to increase awareness and connection in the home, and redesign your family life mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
All-inclusive program package to include:
- Three Meals in Kitchen Table (daily)
- Shared or Private Accommodations
- Signature classes and wellness offerings
october 25 (Friday) - 27 (Sunday)
Zen Parenting Radiocomments@zenparentingradio.com